# of years Designing:
# of years in the AFA:
1) How did you become a designer?
2) What keeps you coming back as a designer?
3) What is your most memorable experience as a designer?
4) What do you hope to accomplish as a designer?
5) What is your advice to someone interested in becoming a designer?
6) What are your thoughts on continued education?
7) What are your thoughts on certification?
8) What are your thoughts on floral competition?
9) Who are your designer idols? Why?
10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11) What do you hope for the floral industry in the future?
12) If you could change something in the floral industry, what would it be?
13) If you could change something about yourself as a designer, what would it be?
14) What is the most rewarding aspect about being a designer?
15) What is your favorite flower(s) to work with?
16) What is your biggest challenge as a designer?
17) What do you wish you knew as a designer, but don’t?
18) What is your weakest area of design?
19) If you could develop a design product or tool of your dreams, what would it be?
20) What is the ONE greatest accomplishment as a designer you would like to achieve?
21) Do you work in a shop? Freelance? Both? What are the advantages to your position?
22) What is a design project you dream about doing?
23) Why do you belong to the AFA (even as an employee)?
24) What do you like the most about the AFA?
25) If you could change something — good or bad — about the AFA, what would it be?